Our semi-private lake cove and my daily view. Dreamy!
1. Some "leggy" trees near our beach area // 2. A vintage map of Lake Winnipesaukee in our cottage
3. A local waterfall // 4. Dirty-haired woman-child near waterfall (aka gross selfie near water)
1 & 2. Awesome produce at a local farm stand. Those berries!
3. You kind of can't go to NH without antiquing // 4. The spread for a CUPCAKE TASTING PARTY (very tiny forks not pictured)
1. Tilt'n Diner...a vacation staple // 2. A round of fried pickles for the table
3. Vintage poster browsing // 4. Perfume spraying machine in the bathroom! (what exactly would a 'Tommy Girl' mood feel like?)
Not pictured: the absolutely ridiculous amount of time I spent smelling everything in the Yankee Candle outlet like some kind of convict who had just been released from nasal prison. I could not get enough scent in these nostrils! I left with a bundle of scents that are all food or drink related, totally by accident. Standouts: Hot Cider, Salted Caramel, Maple Pancakes. My nose is ready, man.
|I also got some baby candles|
Oh, yeah! You can follow me on instagram if you want, since I guess that's a thing I do now?
Have you been on vacation lately or have one coming up? What do you like to do for fun on vacation? Are you still thinking about Tommy Girl perfume?