1. Milani Baked Blush in Rose D'Oro: This blush is the absolute best. Great peachy pink shade with built-in shimmer that lasts all day. Holy grail status.
2. Revlon Balm Stain in Crush: A great shiny berry shade that seriously lasts all day. It moisturizes, smells of peppermint, and gets better the longer you wear it.
3. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Cottage Cheese: Perfect for an inner eye or brow bone highlight. The pencil shape makes for easy application with a nearly blinding shine.
4. Sonia Kashuk Highlighter Stick in Sparkling Sands: A close dupe for Benefit's Watt's Up! Great shine and formula. Apply with fingers or a stippling brush.
5. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze: I cannot adequately express my love for Color Tattoos. TRY THEM, OK? A great neutral shimmery shade that would look good on anyone.
6. Wet n Wild Fergie Shimmer Palette in Rose Champagne Glow: Swirl these shades together for a wonderful sparkle on your cheekbones. Smooth, shiny formula.
7. ELF Shimmering Facial Whip in Lilac Petal: For that serious summer glow, dot this in a "C" shape on your temple and blend. It looks like liquid metal and cost $1.00!
8. NYX Roll On Eye Shimmer in Walnut and Chestnut: Beautiful shimmers to wear alone or together. Great for highlighting the middle of your eyelid. Rolls out smoothly every time.
9. Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eye Shadow in Bella Emerald: Love these shimmery shadows! They're like butter and blend just as well. Emerald is rich and nice for dark eyes.
10. Wet n Wild Eye Shadow Trio in Silent Treatment: Great for a soft look or a more dramatic glistening eye (the light shade is a nice highlight). Soft, blend-able formula.
|Milani Bella Eyes Shadow in Bella Emerald|
|Wet n Wild Eye Shadow in Silent Treatment|
|ELF Shimmering Facial Whip in Lilac Petal|
What are your favorite shimmery products? What does your ideal New Year's Eve makeup look like?