WHAT YOU NEED
Wooden Beads // Two 9" Lengths of Chain
Elastic Cord (I used Stretch Magic) // Needle // 4 Jump Rings // Clasp
HOW TO MAKE IT
1. Thread the needle with the elastic cord and string your first strand of beads (I used about 22 beads per strand).
2. Tie off both ends of the strand with several strong knots. Repeat for two more strands.
3. Tightly knot all strands together on each end.
4. Tie a jump ring to each end's knot and trim cord excess.
5. Attach a length of chain to each jump ring. Put another jump ring on the end of each chain and attach the clasp.
It's got every color of the rainbow so it goes with everything!xoxo,