What You Need> Wood beads in various sizes
> Acrylic paints in various colors
> Painter's Tape
> Metal chain (about 18")
> Jump rings (2)
> Jewelry tools
How To Make It
1. Tape off half of each wood bead with the painter's tape.
2. Paint the untaped half of each bead in whatever colors you choose. Mine took 2-3 coats.
3. Peel the tape off when the beads are dry.
4. String the beads on the metal chain.
5. Attach jump rings and clasp to finish the necklace.
This necklace can pretty much be worn with ANYTHING! How would you style it?