|Milani Everyday Eyes Palette in Bare Necessities|
I'm not one to get the vapors from a neutral palette, but sometimes a girl needs a basic collection in her stash. Looking for an affordable option, I found this guy, and what was supposed to be an occasional necessity became a daily workhorse.
The Basics: You get six shadows, a dual-ended brush and a handy set of instructions on the back of the palette, if you need a reference (see above). Each shadow serves a purpose and is labeled as such, like 'base' and 'crease' but you can, and should, use them in any combo you see fit.
Why I Love It
- The color payoff is great, and not just great for drugstore eyeshadow - legitimately great
- It's universal - most, if not all, of these shades will work on a variety of skin tones
- The texture is buttery and smooth
- Such an easy go-to eye look - goes with everything and simple to apply
- Great for traveling/throwing in a bag
- The brush is actually useable!
- The base shade is worth the price alone - shimmery and beautiful as a highlight
- The packaging is mirrored gold, plus it snaps closed securely
|Milani Everyday Eyes Eyeshadow Palette in natural lighting|
|Milani Everyday Eyes Eyeshadow in Bare Necessities Swatches L to R: Base, Contour, Lid, Crease, Specialty, Liner|
Why You Need It
- It's about $10 at the drugstore and you know it'll be on sale (and if not, it will be soon)
- It'll make your life easier, at least in a quick-makeup-look kinda way
- Hey, maybe you don't! But if you need/want a neutral palette this one will satisfy you!
- It also comes in five other color schemes, including vivid brights
- You'll wear that shimmery base shade in one way or another every damn day
Have you ever tried the Everyday Eyes palette? What's your favorite drugstore eyeshadow? What shimmery eyeshadows are you loving?